Vanta Staffing Reading are recruiting for a Production Supervisor to work for our client based in the Reading area. You will be working for an expanding and innovative food manufacturer who supply premium products to a wide range of customers.
Requirements of a Production Supervisor:
- Food, Drink, Pharma, FMCG Manufacturing experience
- Must be organised and happy to work under pressure
- Must have previous Supervisory experience.
- Must enjoy being hands on and enjoy training and developing people
- Excellent people skills including coaching and developing staff
- H&S knowledge and experience
- Salary £15ph – £15.50ph
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Location: Reading
- Duration: 07.00 – 15.30
Role of a Production Supervisor:
- Hands-on role to assist in general management of the production and packing areas.
- Ensure food safety, integrity, legality and quality is maintained
- Ensure staff follow all company procedures and health and safety standards
- Assist in day to day management of factory staff across the business
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure all orders / products are made and packed to the required safety, quality, quantity and cost to meet customer requirements and deliveries on time.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
If you are interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to apply
Vanta Staffing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.