Van Driver/Warehouse Operative
Vanta Staffing Reading is recruiting a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative to work for our client based in the Reading area. The Van Driver/Warehouse Operative job will involve packing, picking and loading goods, as well as multi-drop delivery work, a perfect role for a candidate who want a long term position with a prestigious company.
Requirements of a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative:
- Minimum six months of van driving (Cat B) recent experience.
- Be able to complete multi-drop deliveries (8-12 drops)
- Be able to pack, pick and load orders
- This will be 50/50 Driving and Warehouse work
- No more than 6 points (No DR or IN)
- Salary: £10.75ph
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (05.30am start)
- Location: Reading
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Role of a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative:
- Complete multi-drop deliveries (8-12 drops)
- Be able to pack, pick and loading goods
- Complete vehicle checks and paperwork correctly
- Being flexible and able to complete runs safely
- You may be required to do London driving
If you are interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay
£10.74 – £10.75 per Hour
Job ID – VRDREAVAN