Shift Engineer – surgical instrument sterilisation
£42,250 – £47,500 + Bens
4 on 4 off (7am – 7pm & 7pm – 7am)
Vanta Staffing are the exclusive staffing partner to an amazing multinational business who provide key services to public & private sector companies.
We are looking for experienced Shift Engineers to bolster their maintenance team of one of their sterilisation factories.
Duties of the successful Shift Engineer will include:
- Carry out regular checks of the complete site, equipment & manufacturing machinery
- Provide reactive and planned maintenance on all machines (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic & electrical systems)
- Support all installations and projects on the fabric of the building
- Advice on improvements
- Monitor, order & control stock
- Ensure that ALL SOP’s meet health and safety requirement
- Rotating Shift Pattern, Monday to Friday, 4 on 4 off (7am – 7pm & 7pm – 7am)
Amazing opportunity to join a phenomenal multifaceted business offering sound, long term opportunities and a great suite of benefits
The Successful Shift Engineer will enjoy;
- £42,250 – £47,500 + Bens
- Fantastic benefits (apply to find out)
Required experience & characteristics
- Proven experience as an Shift Maintenance Engineer within the manufacturing industry, ideally FOOD/FMCG or PHARMA
- Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings, instructions and software.
- IDEALLY, Electrical engineering-based qualification but not essential
- Good communication capability
- Highly focused on quality, safety and managing the working environment.
- Strong command of the English Language
- Enthusiastic, polite & professional character
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#engineeringjobs #vantajobs #jobsinreading
Rate of Pay
£42,500.00 – £47,500.00 per Annum
Job ID – VR/00544