Vanta Staffing Reading is recruiting a Production Supervisor for our client in the Reading area. You will work for an expanding and innovative food manufacturer that supplies premium products to customers.
Requirements of a Production Supervisor:
- Food, Drink, Pharma, FMCG Manufacturing experience
- Must be organised and happy to work under pressure
- Must have previous Supervisory experience.
- Must enjoy being hands-on and enjoy training and developing people
- Excellent people skills, including coaching and developing staff
- H&S knowledge and experience
- Salary £15ph – £15.50ph
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Location: Reading
- Duration: 07.00 – 15.30
Role of a Production Supervisor:
- Hands-on role assisting general management of the production and packing areas.
- Ensure food safety, integrity, legality and quality are maintained.
- Ensure staff follow all company procedures and health and safety standards.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of factory staff across the business.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure all orders/products are made and packed to the required safety, quality, quantity and cost to meet customer requirements and timely deliveries.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
If you are interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay
£15.00 – £15.50 per Hour
Job ID – VRIPRODUREAD