Duty Operations Manager – Group Travel Services
Circa £40k + Benefits
Flexible working week, you can devise your own shift patter!!!!
4 on 4 off, or 5 on and 2 off or whatever works for you & the business
We are the exclusive staffing partner to a renowned group travel specialists who have gone from strength to strength in their road tourism business. Due to expansion of their fleet & services, we now need an experienced Duty Ops Manager to help steer their business and surpass their high expectations in company performance and customer satisfaction.
As a Duty Operations Manager you will be managing their fleet of vehicles & drivers ensuring a streamlined transportation service.
The successful Duty Operations Manager Duties will involve:
- To take full accountability of the transportation activities; fleet, people & profitability of UK road, group travel
- Planning & coordinating all routes & drivers
- Stay abreast of rules & reg’s, legislation changes in the UK
- Liaise with internal departments, customers, 3rd party contractors
- Staff management, recruitment, appraisals & disciplines
- Provide full support
This is a phenomenal company that have won a number of exciting projects helping to transport fine art across the globe.
The successful Duty Operations Manager will enjoy;
- Circa £40k
- Superb benefits
- A clear path to progression with a company who care about their employees
Required experience & characteristics of the successful Duty Operations Manager
- At least 1 years’ experience managing a transport team
- Proven background providing profitable transport services
- Live within commutable distance to Hayes
- Driven, organised and enthusiastic
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#transportjobs #jobsinslough #vantajobs
Rate of Pay
£40,000.00 – £42,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VR/00565