The first 8 weeks you will be intense training programs which will cover the details and descriptions of all the products, also to learn the basics of sales, customer service and the computer software’s. This will be explained thoroughly before the initial interview.
Requirements and qualities of the Sales Consultant
– You must want a career in sales and to either start or grow within this sector.
-You must have a clean driving license as will drive company van to and from customer locations and other branches when required.
– You must show interest and keenness in learning new skills in sales.
– You must be proactive and work logically and methodically.
– You must be moldable and driven.
– You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
– To have passion about customer service.
– Take ownership in own work.
– Previous experience as a sales consultant is favored.
– Design software experience is favoured but not essential.
Duties of the Sales Consultant
– To learn and upsell all the products correctly and explain the customers. Including face to face sales and over the phone.
– To demonstrate a high level of customer service.
-Drive company van to and from customer locations and other branches when required.
– To complete all necessary training to pass probation and gain a permanent contract.
– To use computer programs correctly and accordingly following training methods.
– Using design software programs.
You will be looking to start around February 2023.
Monday -Friday 9am-5pm
(Occasional Saturday shift 10am-4pm, after probation).
30 minute unpaid lunch break
£12 – pay per hour during 3 months probation as a Sales Consultant (equivalent to £24k per annum). This is weekly pay.
Once a permanent Sales Consultant you will be earning £25k per annum. This will be monthly pay.
Opportunities of earning bonuses, opportunity salary promotions.
Please apply with an updated, detailed CV with correct contact details.
You will be contacted if you are suitable for the position.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.