Vanta Staffing High Wycombe are looking for a Property Management Assistant to work within a busy Estate Agency in High Wycombe.
Main duties of Property Management Assistant:
- Supporting team members in dealing with tenants and admin.
- Managing and maintaining records.
- Chasing rent collections.
- Sending out inspection letters.
- Carrying out routine property inspections on the manged portfolio.
- Sending complete property inspection reports to the landlords and tenants and following up any issues reported to the property manger.
- Support the property mangers in liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors to resolve maintenance issues for the managed portfolio
- Support the property managers in dealing with end of tenancy deposit returns for the managed portfolio
- Support the property managers in attending managed properties where required to asses maintenance issues
- Sending out check out reports to tenants and landlords within a timely manner when a tenancy has ended
- Sending out utility letters/emails to utility companies and councils at the end of the tenancy’s and providing meter readings
- Checking invoices received against works orders.
- Support the property managers in obtaining competitive quotes for our clients
- Managing and maintaining a database of public liability insurance for the panel of contractors
- Assisting in the general running of the front and back office in line with the business needs.
- End of tenancy utility letters.
- Support the property managers in arrears chasing for the portfolio and updating all parties.
Key skills of Property Management Assistant:
- Basic IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic understanding of property maintenance
- Excellent communication skill
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.