Vanta Staffing Reading are recruiting for a production operative to work for our client based in the Reading area. This will involve packing and sorting linen, a perfect role for candidates who want consistent work with a busy company.
Requirements of a Production Operative:
- Be able to sort linen
- Assisting with the storage and packing of finished goods
- Must have the correct PPE – HI Vis and Safety Boots
- Salary: £11ph
- Working hours: 16.00 start (Various shifts available, weekends will be involved)
- Location: Reading
- Duration: On going (Temp to perm for the right candidate)
Role of a Production Operative:
- Taking linen off the end of the production process, adopting quality control procedures
- Operating the washing/ironing machines
- Helping with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning, the removal of waste and other general cleaning and other duties on site
If you are interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to apply
Vanta Staffing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.