Vanta Staffing are looking for Production Operatives to work in a busy factory, there are different production areas so there is variation in your role. The company are known for their cooling and ventilation products. Ideal candidate will be able to use hand tools and have experience in production / assembly / factory or warehouse setting.
Duties of the Production Operative
-Using small hand tools, assembling, drilling, cutting and riveting metalwork and plastic materials.
– Complying with Health and Safety requirements.
-Heavy lifting of the materials.
-Working in a team aswell as independently.
– Keeping work area tidy and safe.
– Have good communication skills.
Requirements of the Production Operative
- Physically able to lift heavy objects. 25kg
- Able to prioritise and organise workload.
- To be proactive, responsible and reliable.
- Must have experience using hand tools.
- Must be able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication. (English language).
- Have confidence.
- Able to deliver quality customer service.
- Building rapport with other workforce.
- Must wear protective safety boots.
- Ability to read drawings (advantage).
- Experience in production, pipework or electronics (advantage).
There will be inhouse Health and Safety training which must be completed.
Monday to Friday
Paying £10.40 per hour.
Ongoing work, weekly pay.
For the right candidates after 12 weeks you can be offered a permanent contract!
Please apply with an updated cv including correct contact details.,
If successful you will be contacted.
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.