Vanta Staffing High Wycombe are recruiting for an Installations Manager. You must have at least 2 years installation management and also have a clean valid driving license. Responsibilities of managing a team of installers who are responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing structures and major components.
Duties of the Installations Manager
- Travel to installation sites, using company vehicle.
- Managing schedules and oversees the installation of products.
- Manage site inspections, foundation and brickwork, erection of windows, doors and roof and all final trades.
- To manage all installation teams.
- To manage and maintain all HR duties and to administer and maintain KPI’s.
- Ensure all contract agreements are reached.
- Deliver precise, consistent and appropriate management, provide all evidence.
- Keep communication of the progression of the installation.
- Ensure all Health and Safety aspects are met on site.
Experience of the Installations Manager
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience within installation and site management.
- Must have a valid and clean driving license.
- Health & Safety training to management level.
- SMSTS qualified.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- A strong people manager with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- A strong customer focus both for internal and external customers.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office.
- Contractual and Health and Safety knowledge.
- Experience essential.
This is a permanent job paying £40k per annum.
Monday to Friday.
Between 7am- 5pm (total 40 hours per week). Some flexibility as start time for site work may vary.
Company vehicle provided, for business use only.
Please apply with an updated CV.
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.