Vanta Staffing High Wycombe are looking for an experienced and qualified HR Manager for a growing company in High Wycombe. You will be overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
GBP31,000 to GBP33,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week
Duties of the HR Manager:
– Dealing with all employee-related issues including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
– Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
– Provide a proactive and professional HR service to our customers – managers, employees, new starters and third parties – in person, via email or other written correspondence or over the phone.
– Co-ordinate the on-boarding and compliance process for new starters, ensuring that all new starters (permanent, fixed term contracts and bank) are on-boarded in accordance with safe recruitment processes and polices and within set SLAs, as well as being the first point of contact from staff for all HR systems related queries.
– Managing the recruitment and selection process starters and external third parties.
– Respond to any HR related enquiries and issues.
– Additional support to the team when required.
– Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
– Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
– Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Requirements and skills for the HR Manager:
– Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive working in a fast-paced HR/People team environment.
– HR qualifications.
– Knowledge of right to work requirements including UK immigration compliance is highly advantageous.
– People oriented and results driven.
– Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
– Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
– Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
– In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
– Experience of interviewing skills, safe recruitment and problem solving is desirable.
– Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft packages.
28 day’s annual leave (Exclusive of bank holidays).
Excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Rate of Pay
£31,000.00 – £33,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VR/00607