Hotel Maintenance Assistant – 4 Star Hotel
Circa £26k + Overtime + amazing benefits
Monday to Sunday (5 day per week rota)
8am – 4pm
12pm – 8pm
Vanta Staffing are the exclusive staffing partner to a 4 star, internationally renowned hotel.
We are looking for Caretakers’s, Maintenance Assistants & Handymen to join the estates team and keeping the fabric and grounds of the hotel to very high standards.
With total refurbishments planned later this year, we are interested to talk with people who have final fix experience.
Duties of the successful Hotel Maintenance Assistant will include:
· Provide reactive and preventative maintenance on all areas of the hotel; public spaces, meeting rooms, guest rooms and grounds
· Work to the companies high standards on health and safety for you, your team and guests
· Support all installations and projects on the fabric of the building
· Advice on improvements
· Monitor, order & control stock
· Ensure that ALL SOP’s meet health and safety requirements
· Monday to Sunday (5 day per week rota) Flexible shifts, core hours 8am – 4pm, & 12pm – 8pm
The Successful Hotel Maintenance Assistant will enjoy;
· Circa £26k + Overtime + amazing benefits
· Excellent benefits
· Extended holiday
· Advanced pension scheme
· Fantastic benefits
Required experience & characteristics
· Proven experience as maintaining a hotel, restaurant or professional building
· Professional experience with plumbing, carpentry or final fix
· Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings, instructions and software.
· Able to use hand & power tools safely
· Good communication capability
· Highly focused on quality, safety and managing the working environment.
· Strong command of the English Language
· Enthusiastic, polite & professional character
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#mandejobs #vantajobs #jobsinheathrow #hotelmaintenancejobs #caretakerjobs
Rate of Pay
£26,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VR/00543