Guest Service Assistant / Door person
Vanta staffing are currently assisting their client in Ascot in the search for an outstanding guest Service assistant /Door person with a valid driver’s licence. You will be required to provide an exceptional guest experience by offering a warm welcome and farewell to all guests
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• To welcome guests in a professional, friendly manner to ensure guests immediately feel at home.
• To escort all guests when possible.
• To park cars and retrieve them
• To maintain cleanliness and order on the driveway.
• Assisting guests with directions.
• To deliver and collect luggage promptly
• To load and unload luggage into guests cars or taxis.
• Handle all personal items with care so that no damage occurs.
• To maintain accurate records of the movement of luggage in and out
• To drive buggies in a safe manner around the estate.
• To meet all transfers in a timely fashion to deliver a seamless experience.
• To provide a shuttle service or offer alternative transport within a 5 mile radius.
• Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
• Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks and duties as and when necessary and reasonably required
• You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the business needs
QUAIFICATIONS & DESIRABLES
• Valid clean British drivers licence – need to of held it for 2 years minimum
• Five Star experience
• Motivated and well presented
Rate of Pay
£20,000.00 – £21,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VSISGUEST