Vanta Staffing Reading are looking for an experienced Fulfilment Assistant to join our client in South East England, Berkshire, Reading on a temporary, full-time basis. The ideal candidate should have a background in Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain navigating customer service. The successful applicant should be able to work flexibly and be able to respond to customer needs. The hourly rate for this role is £11ph.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all orders, invoices, customer details, and deliveries
- Respond to customer queries and requests for further information
- Prepare customer orders for distribution and shipping
- Stock inventory and maintain control of ordering and restocking levels as needed
- Keep track of stock levels and ensure all products are readily available
- Coordinate and monitor all shipments and deliveries
- Package goods according to customer requirements and regulations
- Liaise with couriers and other third parties to ensure timely delivery of all orders
- Collaborate with other teams to provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure compliance with all safety legislation and regulations
- Previous experience working as a fulfilment assistant role
- Strong experience within all microsoft packages and retail operating systems
- Experience working with a team to targeted KPIs
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Salary £11ph
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (08.00am – 16.00pm)
- Temp to perm
This role requires you to work in the warehouse and office environment around South East England, Berkshire, Reading. You may need to work occasional weekends and evening hours. An ability to stand and walk for long shifts and occasionally lift heavy goods is essential.
Safety requirements must be met at all times.
Rate of Pay
£11.00 per Hour
Job ID – VRIHMWAREREAD1611