French Polisher – 4 Star Hotel
£26k – £32k + Overtime + amazing benefits
Monday to Sunday (5 day per week rota)
8am – 4pm
12pm – 8pm
Vanta Staffing are the exclusive staffing partner to a 4 star, internationally renowned hotel.
We are looking for a skilled & experienced French Polisher’s to join the estates team of a prestigious hotel brand that prides itself on the appearance and quality of its many locations.
With total refurbishments planned later this year, we are interested to talk with people who have final fix experience.
Duties of the successful French Polisher will include:
- Maintain all existing joinery and high-end furniture in the building using the correct lacquer & stains to the correct materials
- Assist with joinery projects & installations ensuring that the finish is of the highest standard
- Using necessary specialist tools & PPE, air fed spray gun system
- Work to the companies high standards on health and safety for you, your team and guests
- Support all installations and projects on the fabric of the building
- Advice on improvements
- Monitor, order & control stock
- Ensure that ALL SOP’s meet health and safety requirements
- Monday to Sunday (5 day per week rota) Flexible shifts, core hours 8am – 4pm & 12pm – 8pm
The Successful Hotel French Polisher will enjoy;
- £26k – £28k + Overtime + amazing benefits
- Excellent benefits
- Extended holiday
- Advanced pension scheme
- Fantastic benefits
Required experience & characteristics of the successful French Polisher
- Proven experience as a professional French Polisher
- Professional experience with applying lacquers, stains, tints & varnishes to hard & soft wood
- Able to use hand & power tools safely
- Good communication capability
- Highly focused on quality, safety and managing the working environment.
- Strong command of the English Language
- Enthusiastic, polite & professional character
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#frenchpolisherjobs #vantajobs #jobsinheathrow #hotelmaintenancejobs #caretakerjobs
Rate of Pay
£26,000.00 – £32,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VR/00573