Food Production Operative
Vanta Staffing Slough are currently recruiting Food Production Operative(s) for our bespoke food client based in Slough. Successful candidates benefit from temp to perm opportunities & a great working environment.
Requirements of a Food Production Operative:
- Must be able to handle meat and other food products.
- Must have the correct PPE – HI Vis and Safety Boots
Details of a Food Production Operative:
- Salary: £9.50ph
- Working hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – (07.00 start)
- Location: Slough
- Duration: On going
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Working on a production line, assembling food products as per specifications
- Work to current standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Ad-here to all workshop SOP’s and co’ health and safety procedures
- Communicate with team leaders, managers and clients to ensure streamlined production
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.