Vanta Staffing High Wycombe are looking for a bright, friendly Financial Controller to provide the highest quality service to their clients. This includes raising the invoices in a timely and accurate fashion and promptly collecting all fees due to minimise debt.
Monday to Friday 37.5hrs a week flex
GBP24k-GBP26k per annum
The Financial Controller is fundamental to the success of the business and the role has two key objectives:
To minimise outstanding debt for their clients
To maximise collection amount and speed of fees due
Duties of the Financial Controller:
– Work closely with the Billing teams and the Credit Controllers to ensure collections of invoices are made in a timely and accurate fashion.
– Responsible for monitoring and managing the client debt position across the business and ensuring appropriate action is taken where needed in order to keep overall debt levels to the minimum.
– Ensure accurate collection of fees from clients and undertake a regular review of the amounts charged to ensure each client achieves a targeted level of profitability.
– Manage and analyse client debt levels across the business with a heavy focus on activity and trends.
– Liaise with Team Leaders to ensure timely communication of trends and agreeing remedial actions as necessary.
– Act as line manager to a team of credit controllers providing direction and prioritising work as necessary to ensure management of client debt levels.
– Devise projects to reduce targeted aged debt and report any significant problems areas to the senior management team.
– Assess existing internal credit control processes and develop new processes where necessary to aid operational efficiencies, streamline business functionality and improve results.
– Monitor and manage patient direct debit, card payments and refunds, ensuring these are recorded against the appropriate client accounts.
– Attend regular senior management meetings, providing updates on client debt levels as well as client satisfaction levels and contribute to discussions surrounding internal operations relating to aged debt.
– Handle any escalated patient or client disputes involving client debt and resolve quickly and effectively to ensure a continued, high quality service.
– Review and develop new and existing controls to ensure the billing team are effective in their approach and correct procedures are easily followed.
– Manage the client bank account including reconciliations and monthly payment runs.
– Timely and accurate monthly invoicing of all clients.
– Monitor and manage clients direct debit arrangements, to ensure fees owed are collected in the most efficient way.
– Monitor and manage staff overtime across the whole business, liaising with staff members, Team Leaders and company accountants as appropriate
– Support the MD in performing specific financial duties and covering for the MDs financial duties in their absence.
– Be the first point of contact for queries or questions in relation to payments and financials.
Rate of Pay
£24,000.00 – £26,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VR/00572