Events Operations Assistant Manager
£30 000 – £34 000
Vanta Staffing are collaborating with one of our extraordinary client who are looking for a Events Operations Assistant Manager therapist to join their team in ascot,
You will be working with talented people who have a passion for the industry and offer a bespoke experience for its client
• To assist in managing the smooth running of the Events Operations Department
• Work well in a team environment and motivate and train the team
• Provide service excellence across all event offered by the client.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Check that the event spaces are set as per the corresponding function sheet and clients instructions.
• Coordinates the set-up of meeting rooms to ensure that they are maintained to “Show-round” standard when not in use.
• Takes responsibility for guest & staff satisfaction
• Ensure that the department is well organised and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely.
• Conducts daily pre-shift meetings.
• Attend weekly function meetings and daily briefings in the absence
• Ensures that all storage areas, still rooms and bar areas are cleaned and inspected on a regular basis.
• Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered to our guests at all times and review regularly.
• Manage department stock and ordering process while controlling operating costs, payroll and departmental expenses against the P&L.
• Have a ‘hands on’ approach.
• Strong communication skills when dealing with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded by providing a personalised service.
• Log any guest information accurately
• Be responsible for overall cleanliness and organisation at all times through regular
• Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards.
• Aim to achieve guest and team engagement targets in line with our scorecard.
• Ensure financial targets are maintained
• Encourages employees to build strong working relations across all teams, and to respect different roles and responsibilities.
• Manage and deliver an effective training and development system
• Work closely with the Director of Events, Events Sales Team and culinary team ensuring communication throughout the department is streamlined.
• Complete performance reviews, set employee goals and coach individual’s development.
• Create rotas and manage shifts patterns in line with business levels, taking into account holidays, sickness and ensure accurate record keeping on the relevant systems.
• Co-ordinate Manager to build agency staffing forecasts
QUAIFICATIONS & DESIRABLES
• Hotel school diploma or equivalent
• 5 star hotel experience
• Food and wine knowledge
• Commercial and Business awareness
To work in this amazing environment apply now
Rate of Pay
£30,000.00 – £34,000.00 per Annum
Job ID – VSEVENT