Electrical Project Engineer – Engineering services, manufacturing CapEx projects
DOE £55k – £70k + benefits package (car, bonus)
Vanta Staffing are assisting an engineering powerhouse who provide project management expertise to global pharma, food & beverage manufacturers helping them on CapEx installations and factory overhauls
Due to contractual wins, we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer with expertise managing electrical installations, ideally large-scale, CapEx projects into the pharma, fairy, food & beverage industries.
The successful Electrical Project Engineer’s duties will include;
- Costing projects in terms of materials and labour and producing quotations for mechanical installation projects
- On-site management of M&E team & contractors plus contractors
- Writing detailed Functional Design Specifications (FDS) from customer User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Client relationship management
- Provide a tight control on budget and project P&L
- Advising on improvements throughout the project
- Work closely with health and safety management to ensure all requirements are meet
- Configuration of control system architecture and network connections
- Installation, modification, retrofit, commissioning and fault diagnosis of control panels and associated process equipment
- Supervision of electrical employees and subcontractors in food production environments
- Project budget, resource and timescale control and management
- Contributing toward the Quality Management System maintained by the Company
- Safety and wellbeing of site workers
This amazing company work with some of the most exciting & prestigious worldwide brands and are considered integral to their success ensuring their factories & manufacturing facilities are state of the art.
The successful Mechanical Project Engineer will enjoy;
- £55k – £70k
- Company car or similar benefit (you can choose)
- Apply to find out their full benefits package
Required experience & characteristics of the successful Software Project Engineer;
- You must have a thorough understanding of the first principles of process engineering to be successful in this role.
- Electrical Engineering degree/HND/HNC or equivalent
- good practical electrical qualifications (apprenticeship, or NVQ Level 3)
- Ideally have 18th Edition wiring Regulations City & Guilds 2382 and Inspection and testing City & Guilds 2392
- Ideally have a safety qualification such as IOSH Managing Safely
- Courteous, polite & professional
#projectmanagementjobs #vantajobs #manufacturingjobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinhuddersfield
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.