Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Fresh Food Distributor
Circa £42k + Bonus (10%) + Bens
Monday to Friday, rotating shift pattern
AM (6am – 2pm) & Late Shift (2pm – 10pm)
Vanta Staffing are the exclusive staffing partner to an award winning distributor of fresh food and ingredients through the world.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to bolster their shift maintenance team.
Duties of the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Carry out regular checks of the complete site, equipment & manufacturing machinery
- Provide reactive and planned maintenance on food manufacturing machines, chillers, mixers, conveyor systems etc.
- Support all installations and projects on the fabric of the building
- Advice on improvements
- Monitor, order & control stock
- Ensure that ALL SOP’s meet health and safety requirements
- Rotating Shift Pattern, Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will enjoy;
- 10% bonus
- Fantastic benfits
Required experience & characteristics
- Proven experience as an Electrical maintenance engineer within the manufacturing industry, ideally FOOD/FMCG or PHARMA
- Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings, instructions and software.
- Electrical engineering-based qualification
- Good communication capability
- Highly focused on quality, safety and managing the working environment.
- Strong command of the English Language
- Enthusiastic, polite & professional character
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#engineeringjobs #vantajobs #jobsingreenford
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.