Class 2 Driver
Vanta Staffing Reading are currently recruiting for a Class 2 Driver for our Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Client based in Farnborough and their Bracknell site. They require a Class 2 Driver to work Monday to Friday.
Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- No More than 6 points (no Major endorsements – DD,DR, CD or IN)
- Minimum 3 months Experience
- Age: 25 and older
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Looking for Flexibility as may require to do a night out in hotel or lorry (£25 for Hotel or £70 for lorry)
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Physically Fit, Healthy and able to lift up to 25kg
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday (07.00 – 17.00)
- Salary: £28,050 – £33,000 per annum
- Location: Farnborough & Bracknell
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Training will be provided
- Whilst driving Heavy Goods Vehicles is an important part of our work, they focus on developing ‘engineering’ skills to enable all operational staff to use specialist equipment as well as physically de/re rack IT hardware. Unlike other ‘logistics’ firms, this company are able to pack, deliver, position and install / uninstall technical equipment on-site.
- Much of their work involves delivering to and working within Data Centres. You are encouraged to look into the Data Centre industry before submitting your application.
You will need to be able to get to both their Bracknell and Farnborough site.
Vanta Staffing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.