Vanta Staffing Slough are currently recruiting for a Class 2 Driver for our Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Client based in Farnborough and their Bracknell site. They require a Class 2 Driver to work Monday to Friday.
Pay of a Class 2 Driver:
- £32,000 to £33,000 Per Annum.
You will need to have:
- No More than 6 points (no Major endorsements – DD,DR, CD or IN)
- Minimum 3 months Experience
- Age: 25 and older
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Looking for Flexibility as may require to do a night out in hotel or lorry (£25 for Hotel or £70 for lorry)
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Physically Fit, Healthy and able to lift up to 25kg
Class 2 Driver Shifts:
- Monday to Friday (07.00 – 17.00)
- Location: Farnborough & Bracknell
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Training will be provided
Whilst driving Heavy Goods Vehicles is an important part of our work, they focus on developing engineering skills to enable all operational staff to use specialist equipment as well as physically de/re rack IT hardware. Unlike other ‘logistics’ firms, this company are able to pack, deliver, position and install / uninstall technical equipment on-site.
Much of our work involves delivering to and working within Data Centres. You are encouraged to look into the Data Centre industry before submitting your application.
You will need to be able to get to Farnborough and their Bracknell Site.
If interested, please call the office or press APPLY
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.