BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SLOUGH / HIGH WYCOMBE / READING – WATFORD
£38-48K BASE OTE £52 – 62K OTE (YEAR 1)
Vanta Staffing are a privately owned Recruitment specialist Covering Temp and Perm Recruitment with Branches in Slough, High Wycombe, Watford and Reading covering, Bucks, Berks, Herts and West London. Working across the Industrial, Driving, Food Production, Construction and Commercial Industries. Having experienced year on year growth Vanta Staffing are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team and help take Vanta Staffing into the next stages of growth.
You can truly make a difference within this company and benefit from working within a fantastic culture with excellent opportunities for development as the company continues to grow. You will benefit from flexible working; Office based across the business network with the ability to work from home 1 day per week.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
40 Hrs Per Week Monday – Friday
Responsibilities – Business Development Manager
- Achieving a monthly revenue target
- Delivering month on month pipeline growth
- Meeting monthly meeting/demonstration targets
- Converting inbound marketing leads
- Developing your own robust sales plan detailing outbound activity, lead conversion, pipeline assessment etc
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s Recruitment services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparing and delivering sales tenders and presentations
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Accurately updating the CRM and utilising for research and business development
- Taking an active role in ensuring the smooth handover of accounts to the Relevant Manager and Account Manager
- Direct Report to Managing Director
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Some Recruitment knowledge ideally within a Fast paced Temp Environment
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Full Autonomy
- Flexible working
- Car allowance / Company Car
- 33 Days Holiday
- Laptop and Mobile
- 7% GM and Stretch Targets up to 12%
To discuss this position please submit your CV today or speak with Glynne Dyer Managing Director in the strictest of confidence.
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.