Vanta Staffing High Wycombe are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, switched on school leaver keen to develop a career and gain a Level 3 in Business Administration Apprenticeship – within an Award Winning company!
Apprentice Service Advisor
Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm (1hr break)
2 year apprenticeship full training
Duties of the Business Administration Apprenticeship :
– Building and maintaining strong rapports with all customers face to face, online and on the phone.
* Answering incoming calls and online bookings and scheduling appointments.
* Discussing all aspects of work required and advised and listening carefully to symptoms or services required, both at point of booking and when vehicles arrive for works.
* Supporting the service manager in the planning and scheduling of work to workshop technicians
* Supporting the service manager is preparing workflow plans for future work.
* Calling / emailing parts suppliers and ordering parts as required for future jobs and work in progress.
* Ensuring good communication of works advised and in progress is given to customers and trust and confidence is maintained at all times whilst their vehicle is with us.
* Supporting the service manager in tracking jobs in progress through the workshop
-Preparing invoices and making final preparations to the customers car after works are complete, ensuring it has been washed, sanitised and that sweet gifts are in place.
* Advising customers when their vehicle is ready for collection. Clearly explaining works completed when the customer collects and ensuring payment for work is completed.
* Supporting the use of customer relationship management (CRM) systems to drive new customers to the business and ensure existing customers continue to have good communication for work required, deferred advisory works, special offers, etc
* Using garage management and other relevant software to identify and report on lost opportunities, quotes, non-booked service & MOT advisories, etc
* Working with marketing to help develop new and innovative ways in which the company can promote its products and services
Helping to ensure stores stock levels are accurate and replacement parts and consumables are ordered as required
Key skills required for the Business Administration Apprenticeship:
– * Excellent Communication skills
o With workshop and other colleagues
* Calm, friendly, patient and reassuring manner. Able to show empathy
* Organised and capable of multi-tasking
* Excellent administrator, with high attention to detail
* Good written skills in producing estimates and invoicing
* Ability to work on own initiative and a problem solver
* Respectful, team player
* Computer literate
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.