360 Recruitment Consultant
Do you have excellent relationship building and sales skills, and wish to start your career in recruitment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and team playing individual to join our busy office in Reading, working in a small team. You will be a 360 Recruitment Consultant on either the driving or industrial desk.
You will be motivated to work within our well-established office and attending to existing clients, whilst growing the division by seeking to gain new business.
You will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates, working alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle from initial sales calls, to placing successful candidates, and ensuring that all manual and electronic records are accurate and up to date.
- Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 + uncapped commission scheme
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (07.30 – 16.00) – Hours can vary due to the nature of the business
- Location: Reading
- Duration: Permanent
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Full UK driving licence (Advantageous)
Why work for Us?
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- Car Parking
- 28 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid half a day off on your birthday
- Opportunity for professional development
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to have new challenges everyday, working with various companies from all different types of industry backgrounds, this would suit the right candidate who wants to progress and looking for a long term career within the recruitment industry.
Experience of sales or recruitment would be advantageous, applicants with an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude will be considered.
If this position sounds like it would suit you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Vanta Staffing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.